Buying, selling and letting the finest homes in...
St John's Wood, Regent's Park, Maida Vale, Little Venice, Hampstead, West/South Hampstead, Primrose Hill, Swiss Cottage
Visit our St John’s Wood office:
Hanover St John’s Wood office is a pleasant walk from the following Tube stations:
St. John's Wood (Jubilee) and Maida Vale, Marylebone & Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo).
Alternatively, make the short journey from South Hampstead Overground station.
Hanover in North London
Hanover is an independent business that blends the bespoke elements of an exclusive property finder service with the power of a traditional estate agency. We are owned and run by the same people, so we are not at the mercy of bureaucratic decision making or corporate red tape. This enables us to tailor our service for every individual client, flexing to meet timescales, budgets and requirements.
Our points of differences include:
- The involvement of a Hanover Director in every transaction
- Establishing a meaningful relationship with every client - we know people by name and not by file number
- The cultivation of links with numerous investors, relocation agents, corporate clients, embassies and other professional institutions for the very best client base
- The utilisation of the latest property software as well as social media and the internet
- A strong online presence that allows clients to search for their next property purchase wherever they are in the world and at whatever time of day
- Compelling property marketing that encompasses local and national advertising, professional photography, floor plans and an online map locator so one can measure the chosen property’s proximity to other local amenities.
- An advertising presence in St John’s Wood underground station
St John’s Wood is a desirable part of London brimming with things to do and places to visit. If you are in the area visiting us or viewing properties, you might like to read our St John’s Wood area guide.